F2P Rosa & Olivia Method (Faster)
Team Rosa: Rosa & Serperior, Fodder
Team Olivia: Olivia & Lycanroc (Midnight Form), Fodder
- If you do not have a 100% clear rate fodder team, Team Rosa can still win 100% with a level 14 2★ Grass Pin
- If you have a Lycanroc for Team Rosa, the slightly slower Alternative Lycanroc Strategy (see page 2) can be used.
- Preferably, the 3rd fodder has a 100% Accuracy move on Team Rosa
- The order of fodder matters, follow 2nd and 3rd fodder listing from the infographic above
- Team Rosa should host, and they need to be the first to attack on turn 3
A text-version of this strategy can be found here! A table version is shown below for convenience.
Phoebe & Olivia Method (Slower)
Olivia & Lycanroc / Phoebe & Dusclops / ANY
- All three players should have the above two Sync Pairs, and any third Sync Pair
- All Pairs should have decent gear equipped (Any 1* Lv6+ Gear will suffice)
- Center: Phoebe & Dusclops
- Left: Olivia & Lycanroc
- Right: Anyone (will not be used, otherwise can be used to tank Brave Bird)
- Check out the below for a video by midnightblue17 for the F2P Rosa & Olivia method!
- Check out the below a user-submitted video of the Phoebe & Olivia method!
Credits and Acknowledgments
A big thank you to Darasaki, Karr, and One Snap Pea from the Pokemon Masters GP Discord for their permission to post the Phoebe and Olivia method!
An additional thank you to @shrubin#1866, @Lightmare#8026, @CaptainxRazer#6775, @toninokm#1059, @Davidkova#5340, @dracarys#3450, @Tori#2715, and AlterEgo131 (YouTube) for the F2P Rosa and Olivia method!