Suggested Team Composition
Kris & Feraligatr / Brendan & Treecko / Roxanne & Nosepass
- All three players should have the above three Sync Pairs if possible.
- All Pairs should have decent gear equipped (Any 1* Lv6+ Gear will suffice)
- Center: Brendan & Treecko
- Left: Kris & Feraligatr
- Right: Roxanne & Nosepass
After multiple runs, the below has been found to be the most consistent setup for completing EX Challenge: Brock (Very Hard).
1) For all players, start with Brendan & Treecko and use “No Turning Back!”
2) Use Dire Hit.
3) Use Dire Hit again. (Can drop the second usage if it wasn’t done quickly enough)
4) Use Leaf Storm on Onix.
5) Use Leaf Storm on Onix again. Unity should be ready.
Unity Attack 1!
6) Unity Attack 1! Use 3x Brendan & Treecko if possible.
7) Host (or player whose Treecko has received the most damage) switches to Roxanne & Nosepass and uses Wide Guard. Guests (or remaining players) switch to Kris & Feraligatr and use X Attack.
8) Roxanne & Nosepass use X Defense All. Guests use “Pick Up the Pace!” if they are one move away from Sync. Guests can use X Attack instead if they are two moves away from sync.
9) Roxanne & Nosepass use “Study Buddies!”. Others target the right Lunatone and use their Sync Move. If unavailable, they use Mega Kick.
10) When Lunatone faints, target the right Frillish and continue using Waterfall / Mega Kick to finish off the right side. The host can switch to Kris & Feraligatr to deal damage as well.
11) A single Lunatone (and a Frillish behind them) remains on the left side. All players should concentrate Waterfall / Mega Kick on the final remaining enemies to finish the encounter!